- Please deal through only a SEBI/FMC/Exchange Registered trading member/ Sub-Broker.
- Please sign a member – client agreement or member sub broker-client agreement(as the case may be) before starting dealings .
- Insist on a contract note for all dealings, directly from the trading member.
- Make Payments by account payee cheque / DD and make delivery of securities directly in the name of the trading member.
- For further details on investor Rights And obligations And other Related issues, Please refer to the investor forum section on the NSE Website www.nseindia.com or the booklet “Guiding Light for Investors”,copy of Which is available with the TM/registerd sub-Broker.
- Give clear And Unambiguous Instructions your broker/agent/depository participant
- Always Insist on Contract Notes for all the transactions from the main broker Rangoli Portfolio Private Limited/Rangoli Trade Links within 24 Hours Of the trade execution. In case of doubt of the Transaction, verify The genuineness of the same on the exchange website-www.bseindia.com, www.nseindia.com,www.mcxindia.com, www.ncdex.com.
- Always settle the dues through the normal banking channels with the market intermediaries.
- Always make payment directly to the main broker Rangoli Portfolio Private Limited / Rangoli Trade Links.
- Always give delivery of shares directly to the main broker Rangoli Portfolio Private Limited / Rangoli Trade Links.
- Adopt trading/Investment strategies commensurate with your Risk bearing capacity as all investment carry risk, The degree of which varies according to the investment strategy adopted.
- Always sign a Member-client Agreement Or The tripartite agreement with the trading Member & SEBI/FMC Registered Sub-broker of the trading Member as the case may be.
- Please carry out due-diligence before registering as a Client with any intermediary. Also, carefully Read and Understand the contents stated in the Risk Disclosure Document, which forms the part of client registration for dealing through intermediaries in the stock/Commodity Market.
- Don’t deal with unregistered broker/sub-broker intermediaries
- Don’t leave the custody of your Demat Transaction slip book in the hands of any Intermediary.
- Don’t fall prey to promise of guaranteed returns.
- Don’t blindly imitate investment decisions of other who may have profited from their investment decisions.